How many times have we tried to sign-up on an email service and then frowned at having to enter our phone number? Quite a few times, I believe. In fact, according to a survey, that is the most annoying thing about email services. No one wants message updates on the phone. They can be disturbing. So people are constantly on the lookout for such email services, which can be used very easily free email service to signup without phone number verification. The popularly used ones are Gmail and Yahoo which ask for number verification. The pre-requisites also include the services being safe and secure of course. If you are also looking for something like that, then we have compiled a list of the top 10 free email services for you which do not require giving your phone number. Let’s check them out.
Free Email Services to Sign-up Without Phone Number Verification
As funny as the name sounds, this email service means no joke. They are quite popular and one of the leading services for email without a phone number while signing up. They are very reliable and have no complaints till date about their service provided. You can create your account on TUTANOTA for zero cost. You get 1 GB storage space. They offer end-to-end encryption so you do not have to worry about your information leaking without your permission. tutanota has a zero advertisement policy that lets you avail of their services without unnecessary ad pop-ups in between.
- No cost account
- Filters out spam by itself
- Supports more than 20 languages
- Although account making is free, if you have to store data more than 1Gb, then that’s costly.
- Does not suit PGP and IMAP.
This is another good option for free email without a phone number. http://www.mail.com/mail/ This is the link to sign-up on mail.com. Using this link you can easily and very hastily make your account free of cost. You will need to fill in basic information such as your name, security email address, and a password. There is no phone verification required. A backup email id can be entered instead of a phone number so if you ever forget your password or if verification is required, then you can use that.
- No limit on storage space.
- In-built spam and virus protection.
- Up to 200 domain names available to choose from.
- Works equally well on computers, smartphones, and tablets too.
- You can attach files only up to 50 MB.
- This cannot be your only email id. You will need a pre-existing one for security.
- There are ads popping up in between. If you want to get rid of them, you will have to go for the premium, paid version.
Yandex gives you a choice to create an email without a phone number. https://mail.yandex.com/ This is the sign-up link. You can click on it and get directed to the sign-up page automatically. Yandex has lovely features that all are free of cost. Yandex offers facilities such as more storage space, virus protection, and options to personalize the interface.
- It offers up to 10GB of free storage space.
- Automatically syncs your inbox, so you do not have to put in manual efforts for the same.
- It has a default translator for many languages.
- E-cards and keyboard shortcuts are offered.
- It has too many ads since that’s where its revenue comes from.
- It does not have enough language interfaces.
The origin of Proton mail was in Switzerland a few years ago. It is one of the most popularly used mail accounts especially for business purposes where discretion is of utmost value. The end-to-end encryption offered is top-class and highly reliable. You can send specially encrypted emails that are protected with a password, so no one can read them randomly. You can send up to 150 emails a day.
- It gives an option for a free or paid version so you can decide for yourself.
- Encrypted emails expire within a few days so there is no way of tracing them back to their origin.
- It offers 500 MB of free storage space.
- You can access the mail through the browser and app on iOS and Android as well.
- It does not offer much else. It is a business-type, no-nonsense kind of email service.
- The paid version gets more storage and other filters for domain names.
Using this, you can create an anonymous account without your name and/or phone number. You can use the email account for as long as you need and then the disposal is easy too. Without much need for formalities, you can easily close your account. https://tempinbox.com/ This is the link you can use to sign-up.
This service helps you create a temporary account. Many features include a variety of domain names, color coding for texts, an alias for every mailbox, etc.
- It works without any registration.
- It provides an RSS channel for each mailbox.
- You can only receive emails. Sending isn’t an option.
- It works only for public email addresses.
Pretty sure you weren’t expecting this one on the list, but not many people know that it is not mandatory to enter your number for verification on Gmail. The security is of high level and your privacy is taken care of. www.gmail.com
- It offers 15 GB of storage space.
- User-friendly interface.
- In-built malware and virus protection.
- No, undo option if emails get deleted permanently.
- There are no folders; only labels.
It lets you create a disposable email address and send anonymous emails. It is only for one-time use. Let’s you attach files 150 MB in size.
- It is free and disposal; what more do you need?
- Emails expire and get deleted automatically after an hour.
- It is for one-time use so every time you will have to make a new one.
- No privacy. Anyone with your email id can get access to your account.
This is different than most others. It creates a public address that lets anyone access anyone else’s account. So everything is free and open to access by anyone. Because of the low privacy issue, it’s best if you do not share anything personal in there.
- It is good as an experimental account.
- Helps to segregate primary and secondary mails.
- There is literally no privacy.
- It is not even a real account for daily use.
Email on deck
This is like the long-lost sibling of Guerrilla Mail. It is quite similar in use and function as it is also for one-time use. Not very high on privacy and reliability, but still pretty good.
- Two-step email creation.
- Easy interface.
- Spam protection.
- If you close the browser, your emails will delete, so that’s a little inconvenient.
- Also, your messages will expire in two days, whether read or unread.
So these are the top 10 email services that make it very easy for you to create and use your account without it feeling very personal as you won’t be giving your phone number. Based on your preferences, you can choose one or more out of this list. Thank us later.