Technical writing refers to the process of text content formation that includes all forms of technically updated data, analytical insights, industry details and the likes. As they say, easier said than done, technical writing is always accompanied by the process of technical prewriting. This is one criticality that is said to take a considerable amount of time and energy. The prewriting stage turns out to be complicated due to the following reasons.
- Complex brainstorming methods and other organisational hiccups
- Figuring out and abiding by strategies such as clustering, listing, freewriting, looping and more
- Deciding on the topic or the concerned subject matter you need to focus on
- Planning the right hook, as well as the concluding notes of the assigned topic
Even though a few students tend to seek online write my assignment help to go about the process of prewriting seamlessly, one must choose to approach the task on his/her own. Instead of relying on others all the time and asking them to “Do my technical writing homework”, you should take things over by your own self as well. Sounds cool?
I believe you are already aware of the complexities associated with the technical prewriting stage process; you must be wondering how to streamline these challenges? No worries. Simply invest some time in reading this blog and take note of the following five tools that will ease things up for you in a promising manner.
Here you go!
As the name indicates, MindMap is an advanced brainstorming app built and designed to guide users in the matter of treading in the right direction. This tool is basically a Google Chrome extension that can be obtained quite easily.
Let’s take a look at its features and how it works.
- The app is an extension that comes with Cloud, Google Drive, Dropbox and Box support.
- This, as a result, makes the tool more dynamic and advanced in every possible way.
- The tool is said to be rich in algorithmic additions, which make the platform smarter and more seamless for the users to go about.
- In addition to enjoying each of the features as mentioned above, MindMap allows you to attach URLs or hand-drawn images to the individual nodes.
Pricing: This app is available for free.
Talking of brainstorming apps, FreeMind certainly gets a special mention. This is one of those tools available across platforms such as Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- The app comes with smart features such as smart drag and drops and easy one-click navigation.
- In addition, you can leverage the fullest potential of this app in order to upload images and export mind maps from time to time.
Pricing: The download and installation of this app come for free.
The process of technical pre-paper checker writing requires you to keep your thoughts organized and refer back to the same while going about the final draft. This is exactly where tools like Any.do come into play.
- The app comes with an advanced calendar and daily planner.
- The calendar widget allows users to keep their to-do list and planner support essentialities always at hand, on the go.
- The app offers other extensions such as weekly calendar views and agenda views.
- The advanced build and design of the software allow users to sync their daily essentialities in a seamless manner.
- You are entitled to sync all essential elements such as Google calendar, phone’s calendar, Outlook calendar, Facebook events, all in one place.
- Also, you can set reminders and keep things organized in the way it is supposed to be.
- From setting one-time reminders to recurring reminders, the app allows you to reap the benefits of comprehensive organizational benefits under the same roof.
Pricing: You can get the app absolutely for free from the iOS and Google Play stores. However, it comes with a couple of in-app purchase offerings.
No matter whether it’s a rough draft composed during the prewriting stage or the final one, you cannot afford to commit grammatical errors by any means. In addition to that, one should not come up with plagiarism glitches either. These are the factors that define why you should choose to lean on one-stop solutional apps like Grammarly.
- The advanced grammar checker allows you to check your prewritten technical drafts against millions of databases, in return of 100% error-free results.
- The spell checker and proofreader extensions in this app help users to keep a check on syntactical errors and rectifying the same with absolute precision.
- Also, the app comes with an advanced punctuation corrector.
- This feature allows you to revise the entire draft from scratch and fix all forms of punctuation errors with perfection.
- So much so, you get to customize language preferences while using the tool.
- Grammarly works fine across all language settings including that of American, British, Canadian, Australian English, and more.
- In addition, you get to check for plagiarism errors with Grammarly and eradicate the same from scratch.
- The advanced plagiarism detector checks your draft against thousands and millions of updated databases.
- This, as a result, will help you to keep track of and identify all duplicity errors in the files and change the same with their ideal, original counterparts, as and when required.
Pricing: Grammarly is available both in Free and Premium packages. The latter comes for $29.95 monthly and $19.98 quarterly.
- Idea Generator
It goes without saying you cannot initiate the technical prewriting process without developing strong ideas and standpoints. If the prewriting stage isn’t initiated the right way, then the final draft of the technical topic will suffer in the long run. So, one must always choose to develop unique ideas, pick unique slants and go about the initial write-up in an absolutely organized manner. This is where the app, Idea Generator, gains prominence in every shape and form.
- This advanced application allows you to brainstorm across a plethora of unique topics for your next project, until the time you come up with a winning idea.
- The app offers a smart user interface and allows users to go about the platform in an absolutely seamless manner.
- It is said that the technical add-ons and rich user interface allow users to generate unique ideas in a jiffy.
Pricing: You can download and install the app from Google Playstore, absolutely free of cost.
Now that you are aware of the five brilliant tools to consider during the technical prewriting process, embrace the one that suits your niche and put your best foot forward. Simply pick the tool that suits your niche best or you may consider roping in each of these five brilliant applications for your next project.
Just make sure that the app you would install turns out to be 100% malware-free and restricts all forms of activities that could lead you to face the consequences of internet phishing and the likes.