Have you heard of Lucindaskitchen Spurtle yet? No? Then you’re been missing out on some really useful information for your daily life. But not to worry. We are here to get you all updated on the same. So stay on and read along.
All About Lucindaskitchen Spurtle Reviews
Let’s get to know the maker first
To get you started let us first acquaint you with Lucindaskitchen Reviews before we get to the spurtle part. Lucinda Scala Quinn is a well-known TV celebrity and author of books. She is the Executive Food Director of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia and a crazy foodie herself. To satiate her own mad hunger and make the lives of homemakers, chefs, and anyone who cooks easy in the kitchen, Lucinda Scala Quinn launched a multipurpose set of kitchen utensils. Her set is nothing less than a revolution in the world of cooking given their utility and comfort of use.
What’s in the set?
- So the Spurtle set consists of 5 items.
- Mini spout
- Medium split jet
- Small spurt
- Large solid jet
- Medium-sized splash
Now, these aren’t your regular spoons or ladles and you may even be baffled seeing their size and shape at first. But each has been designed with a purpose. We will be looking at each one individually of course. But let us just take a minute here to appreciate the effort taken by the lady to think of such simple things and convert them into high-utility tools. Kudos.
The making of the Lucindaskitchen Spurtle
Lucindaskitchen Spurtle is a hybrid of a spoon and a spatula. The elongated wooden spurtle has a unique shape unlike any other utensil in the kitchen. It replaces many uses and makes life easy. Some fascinating features of the spurtle include:
- It is made of high-quality Acacia wood. It is long-lasting and brawny meant for rough use. Also, the acacia wood keeps it naturally lightweight, making it easy to handle.
- Very easy to clean. You just need warm soapy water. It dries pretty fast too.
- The antibacterial properties of the wood do not let mold and fungus eat up your spurtle.
- The edges are curved to avoid scraping your pans. You won’t have to worry about de-coating your non-stick pans and pots with this one.
- Multifunctional. One spurtle can do many things like stir, strain, mix, sift, etc.
- Comfortable to hold.
- Food does not stick to it.
Multipurpose uses of Lucindaskitchen Spurtle
These utensils each do the work of many together.
- You can strain water through the holes of the lucindaskitchen spurtle, without having to use a sieve.
- You can fold in ingredients without worrying about scraping off any coating of the pot or pan.
- Sift while you mix saving on time.
- The shape makes stirring food, even liquids easy and all gets mixed well. The spurtle can reach even the nooks and crannies of the pan to make sure no part of the food is left out.
- Whisk your eggs effortlessly. The high-quality wood will not allow scraping or any bit of the wood to fall off and mix with your food.
- Separate egg whites and yellows with ease on the spurtle itself.
- Mash potatoes comfortably to get a smooth and creamy texture.
- Spread butter, cheese, cream, frosting, icing, or anything else on a flat surface as comfortably as you would have with a spreading knife.
Why you should be buying Lucindaskitchen Spurtle?
If all the above features haven’t convinced you already, we’ll break it down for you again. So basically you’ll be saving a ton on kitchen utensils. Since Lucindaskitchen Reviews for the Spurtle says that it is multifunctional, it ends the use of other spoons and spatulas.
Secondly, your kitchen drawers are going to be so much more organized with fewer utensils to deal with.
Consequently less cleaning and drying too. Since these are long-lasting, you won’t have to worry about replacing them for quite some time.
The few mandatory negatives
The delivery might be delayed in some cases. Also, the sizes shown in the picture are representative and may differ from the real product. Isn’t very durable, according to many buyers.
So far, there has been a tremendously positive response from customers who have bought Lucindaskitchen Spurtle. Many happy buyers have seen who vouch by it. Homemakers are simply over the moon saying it feels great in the hand, very easy, and comfortable to use. The pots and pans are happy too as they now have a very trusting friend who takes care of their coating as well.
Another user quoted that the sizes are simply perfect, not too large, and not too small for handling. Food can be stirred, mixed, and flipped professionally even by amateurs.
Yet another user said, “It makes everyone feel like a chef even if they’ve never so much as fried an egg before!”
In conclusion, it is probably safe to say that the Lucindaskitchen Spurtle needs a place in your kitchen. Give it a try and you won’t be disappointed. There definitely are more pros than cons seen so far. The discount also is largely motivating for a first try. So if you’re satisfied enough, then go ahead, try it out and let us know how you feel about it.